Drawing on her 30 years as an industry thought leader, Jackie advises companies on innovation, future trends, creative cultures, and how business leaders can generate their own thought leadership. Jackie was previously a Research Fellow at Gartner, where she created numerous new models, frameworks and processes, including the Gartner Hype Cycle, and advised thousands of clients worldwide on how to drive innovation. Her book “Mastering the Hype Cycle” was published by Harvard Business Press and was featured as a CIO Magazine Top Ten Book. Outside of the business world, Jackie writes award-winning speculative fiction, sci-fi and technology thrillers
Jackie advises companies on how to drive innovation and nurture creativity in their organizations, how to anticipate and explore future trends and opportunities, and how to elevate their ideas and experience into world-class thought leadership that will grow their personal and professional brand.
Jackie brings 35 years of experience as an industry thought leader, analyst and advisor, including 28 years as a Research Fellow and Distinguished VP at Gartner where she led research agendas for innovation and future trends. She is the creator of the Gartner Hype Cycle and the author of the Harvard Business Press book “Mastering the Hype Cycle.”
Key Issues Covered
- Visioning and Strategic Futures - anticipating and exploring future trends and opportunities, applying futures and foresight techniques, scenario planning, setting up a trend tracking capability.
- Innovation and Creativity - nurturing a culture of innovation, running ideation challenges, designing an innovation program or capability, increasing innovation maturity.
- Thought Leadership - identifying the big idea, developing models and frameworks that drive clarity and insight
- Strategic Advisory
- Webinars, workshops and keynotes
- Content creation and white papers